Buy Top Shelf Crumble Plain crumble, crumble dab, or crumble wax are all synonyms for the same thing – cannabis concentrate that is very potent and has a unique crumbly texture, hence the name. In terms of color, it ranges from yellow to light orange and light brown.
In terms of potency, it is among the strongest of concentrates – it can contain up to 90% of THC! So, be careful when consuming them, otherwise, it might hit you stronger than expected.
It also has some health-related benefits which is why some use it for medicinal purposes. Crumble is use for pain relief, anxiety, depression, as well as stress. Top Shelf Crumble has a fine texture similar to sand and carries a strong natural-flavor aroma. Many enjoy this concentrate for its incredible effects that leave users in a natural state of relaxation and concentrate that leads to better health and self-awareness.
Crumble is often used for pain relief, anxiety, depression, as well as stress. Top Shelf Crumble has a fine texture similar to sand and carries a strong natural-flavor aroma. Many enjoy this concentrate for its incredible effects that leave users in a natural state of relaxation and concentrate that leads to better health and self-awareness.
To use Top Shelt Crumble follow these steps:
1. Prepare your work area: Make sure you have a clean and well-ventilated space to work in. Cover your workspace with a plastic sheet or newspaper to protect it from any spills or drips.
2. Prepare your resin: Start by mixing equal parts of the resin and hardener in a disposable cup. Use a stir stick or a craft stick to thoroughly mix the two components together. Be sure to follow the instructions provided by the manufacturer for the correct mixing ratio and time.
3. Add color (optional): If you want to add color to your resin, you can use resin pigments or dyes. Add a small amount of pigment or dye to the mixed resin and stir until it is evenly distributed. Remember that a little goes a long way, so start with a small amount and add more if needed.
4. Pour the resin: Carefully pour the mixed resin into your desired mold or onto your project surface. If you are using a mold, make sure it is clean and free from any dust or debris. Pour the resin slowly and evenly to avoid trapping air bubbles.
5. Remove air bubbles: After pouring the resin, you may notice air bubbles rising to the surface. To remove them, you can use a heat gun or a small torch to gently pass over the surface of the resin. Alternatively, you can use a toothpick or a pin to pop the bubbles manually.
6. Cure the resin: Follow the manufacturer’s instructions for curing the resin. This usually involves allowing it to dry and harden for a specific amount of time. Keep in mind that curing times can vary depending on the brand and type of resin you are using.