Cold Stoned Live Resin The “Cold Cure” technique is a process that naturally homogenizes Live Rosin without heat into a shelf-stable wet dab-friendly consistency that preserves a higher concentration of naturally present terpenes in the extract.
To use Cold Stoned Live Resin follow these steps:
1. Prepare your work area: Make sure you have a clean and well-ventilated space to work in. Cover your workspace with a plastic sheet or newspaper to protect it from any spills or drips.
2. Prepare your resin: Start by mixing equal parts of the resin and hardener in a disposable cup. Use a stir stick or a craft stick to thoroughly mix the two components together. Be sure to follow the instructions provided by the manufacturer for the correct mixing ratio and time.
3. Add color (optional): If you want to add color to your resin, you can use resin pigments or dyes. Add a small amount of pigment or dye to the mixed resin and stir until it is evenly distributed. Remember that a little goes a long way, so start with a small amount and add more if needed.
4. Pour the resin: Carefully pour the mixed resin into your desired mold or onto your project surface. If you are using a mold, make sure it is clean and free from any dust or debris. Pour the resin slowly and evenly to avoid trapping air bubbles.
5. Remove air bubbles: After pouring the resin, you may notice air bubbles rising to the surface. To remove them, you can use a heat gun or a small torch to gently pass over the surface of the resin. Alternatively, you can use a toothpick or a pin to pop the bubbles manually.
6. Cure the resin: Follow the manufacturer’s instructions for curing the resin. This usually involves allowing it to dry and harden for a specific amount of time. Keep in mind that curing times can vary depending on the brand and type of resin you are using.